Claudia Jelea, LL.M.
Phone: +40 744 607 402
She has wide experience in dealing with a broad range of trademark-related aspects for high-profile companies (both domestic and international) such as:
- Trademark registration proceedings in Romania and abroad (EU and international);
- Settlement of trademark infringement disputes in Romania;
- Advice on protection, licensing and transfer of trademarks;
- Drafting and negotiation of trademark license and transfer contracts;
- Oppositions and challenges proceedings before OSIM, OHIM and WIPO;
- Internet domain names disputes before WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Centre.
Previously, she worked in the Intellectual Property practice of two of the largest law firms in Romania – CMS Cameron McKenna and PeliFilip.
Claudia is fluent in English. In her spare time, she enjoys painting, tulip planting and piano playing.
For full details of her legal expertise, please also visit the Jlaw website.
2010 – LL.M., European Intellectual Property Law, Stockholm University
2010 – LL.M., Law and Information Technology, Stockholm University
2008 – Diploma, World Intellectual Property Organization, Summer School on Intellectual Property
2007 – LL.B., Law School, University of Bucharest